Saturday, January 5, 2013

Introduction

So this is new for me. Not the blogging thing, the being secretive about it thing. I have two other blogs actually, but this one is not for the eyes of anyone who knows me personally. This is for all the other girls out there that want recovery, but don't want it bad enough to change anything. This is also for all the girls who live for their eating disorders and have no intention in quitting. I've been working for over half a year at this recovery thing, with very little success. Been in treatment, did well in there, and have been failing since I've been out.
Ana is my eating disorder. Ana is my best friend, my lover, my life saver, my destroyer. My alter ego. My life I live is for her. I plan on using this blog as my personal journal that my friends and family don't know about. Because unlike my other blogs that everyone in my life reads everyday, this one is for all the girls out there like me. I will post my deepest, darkest secrets, and never reveal my true identity.
On my other blogs, I might lie a little bit just to please everyone else around me. This blog is not for that. I will be completely honest about my feelings, about my addictions, about my calories, about my habits. There will be no secrets on this one. I plan to follow other girls who live with eating disorders, and stand by their sides 110%. I will give tips and tricks where needed. I will post thinspo when we all need it. I'm ready to start writing for myself and not for everyone else. Please follow and stay awhile =)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment