Saturday, January 5, 2013

2 day detox

So while at the grocery store today, I bought detox tea. I asked my boyfriend a few minutes ago if I could do a 2 day detox. Meaning just the tea and water. My reason that I told him was because I have been eating shitty lately and I have been overdosing on my anxiety medication, and I want to cleanse my body of everything.
That's only half true. I have been eating pretty shitty when I do eat, so I want all that out of my body, but I am going to lose weight. As much as I want recovery, I want bones even more so. That's sick, huh? Right now I am at 6.4 stone the last time I was weighed. Which was at the beginning of last week. My lowest weight was 6 stone even. That's what I want to be again. I know that a 2 day detox won't bring me to that, but hopefully somewhat closer.
What is going to help me get there is the laxatives too. I bought some at the store the other day. I'm so good at keeping them a secret, and I'm taking them just little enough so no one will notice I'm taking them. I can't believe my boyfriend agreed to it. Well I'm not sure if he did agree, but he didn't say no either.
I also took a few of my measurements the other day. Now keep in mind, that I have had children lol.
Waist: 24"
Hips: 30"
Thighs: 15"
Arms: 9"
Wrist: 5"
Wow, my hip measurements are depressing. But there is absolutely nothing I can do about that. So I guess I will keep you updated on my journey of my detox.

xx

2 comments: