Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Gained :'(

So I didn't lose any weight, I actually gained a bit. But fuck it. It was probably just water weight anyway. I didn't eat anything all day yesterday until late at night. But it was just a little. Took laxatives earlier in the day so I didn't have to purge dinner. I've realized that I miss self harming and that I am thinking about starting it again. I honestly don't care what everyone else around me thinks. My ED is bad enough, so why not add something on top of that? I used to self harm a lot when I was a bit younger, and I miss that feeling of the blade to my arms. I also realized something else. I need more time with friends. I have this one friend, we'll call him S. He has been a good friend for quite some while but life has got in the way of our friendship for years, and now lately we have been hanging out a little bit, and I'm really enjoying it. I just want him as a friend. Nothing more. Never have. I just enjoy our friendship. It's really fun and pretty awkward lol. I love it. Alright, I have nothing left to say.
xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you gained sweetheart. I know it's frustrating, especially after you were trying so hard to lose. Keep your head up beautiful.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chin up darling. The weight gain will be gone before you know it, especially of its just water/food weight.
    Keep fighting <3
    xxBella

    ReplyDelete